Building a stronger, more just & transparent democracy
Cade Barker, The Reflector
Who knows the history? A barn appearing from the trees over a field, located off of Northeast 279th Street in Battle Ground, was built in 1913 and belonged to the Rose Bank Farm, according to a sign on the barn. If anyone has information on the barn they'd like to share with The Reflector, contact [email protected].
P.O. Box 389Port Townsend, WA 98368Ph: (360) 344-2938
© 2023 WNPA Foundation
Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2023